With a gated entrance and all exterior lawn maintenance included in a very low HOA fee, The Views at Rose Hill is truly a lock-and-leave community. Whether you’re looking for a primary residence or an occasional mountain retreat, you can rest assured that your new home is safe every time you leave, and that it will be just as beautiful every time you pull into the driveway.
There’s a reason we’ve incorporated The Views into our name; the breathtaking panorama from every point within the community simply must be seen to be believed. No matter where you are, you’ll enjoy long-range views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, which turn from deep green in the summer to warm shades of gold, orange and red in the fall. Even after the leaves drop for the winter, you’ll marvel at the beautiful blue hues that give this range its name.
The clubhouse at The Views is the heart of the community. This is the perfect place for entertaining family and friends, with features including:
- full service kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
- flat-screen TV for watching the big game
- media room for reading and playing board games
- gas fireplace to add to the cozy ambiance
Pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center
Tucked behind the clubhouse is the heated pool, which provides the ideal place for enjoying the sunset during the warmer months. There’s also a hot tub and fitness center, and a tennis court coming next spring.
Surrounding The Views is 40 acres of rolling green space for the exclusive use of residents. Here you’ll discover:
- walking trails winding past two ponds and South Turkey Creek
- seating areas for taking in a book and soaking in the incredible views
- community garden for planning vegetables, herbs and flowers